Definitions of “Fastener”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Term for a connecting device such as a weld, bolt, rivet
• Restraint that attaches to something or holds something in place
• A device used to attach components to masonry, typically nonstructural in nature
• Fastening restraint that attaches to something or holds something in place
• A device used to attach one part or assembly to another (nut and bolt, screw
• A fastener is a hardware device that mechanically joins or affixes two or more objects together