Definitions of “Fairness”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The property of having a naturally light complexion
• The quality of being good looking and attractive
• Ability to make judgments free from discrimination or dishonesty
• Fair-mindedness ability to make judgments free from discrimination or dishonesty
• Means that stories should not denigrate, make unproven assertions or unfairly represent a person or an issue
• In journalism, fairness requires not favouring one viewpoint over another in collecting and presenting news and opinion