Exclamation (Crossword clue)
We found 11 answers for “Exclamation” .This page shows answers to the clue Exclamation, followed by 7 definitions like “A word expressing outcry”, “The act of exclaiming” and “A loud calling or crying out”. Synonyms for Exclamation are for example cry, interpolation and interruption. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Exclamation”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A loud calling or crying out
• An abrupt excited utterance
• The action of exclaiming or crying out
• A loud complaint or protest or reproach
• Exclaiming an abrupt excited utterance
• The action of loudly complaining or protesting
• This gives a sense of astonishment, anger or urgency
• An exclamation is an utterance expressing emotion (joy, wonder, anger
Synonyms of “Exclamation”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Exclamation”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
cry, interpolation, interruption, outburst, speaking and whoop.
More crossword answersWe found 11 answers for the crossword clue Exclamation . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Exclamation yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C...” will find “CRY” and “I.TERPOLATI..” will find “INTERPOLATION”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Exclamation”