Definitions of “Estonia”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Esthonia a republic in northeastern Europe on the Baltic Sea
• In the former USSR republic and since 1991 independent state
• (race car) Estonias are open wheel racing cars manufactured in Estonia
• Estonia (ə; Eesti, pron), officially the Republic of Estonia (Eesti Vabariik)
• A republic in N Europe, on the Baltic, S of the Gulf of Finland: an independent republic 1918–40
• Country in northeastern Europe, the northernmost of the three Baltic states. Estonia`s area includes some 1