Definitions of “ERIC”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Enuresis Resource and Information Centre
• Eric is British slang for an erection
• Educational Resources Information Center (Internet)
• Partridge, Eric Memoir about lexicographer, Eric Partridge
• A recompense formerly given by a murderer to the relatives of the murdered person
• A male given name: ultimately from Germanic words meaning “one” and “ruler
• The given name Eric, or Erik, is derived from the Old Norse name Eiríkr (or Eríkr in Eastern Scandinavia due to monophthongization)