Definitions of “Entanglement”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The act of entangling
• The state of being entangled
• The process of being tangled in net fragments or other flotsam
• An intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
• An obstruction of cables and spars across a river or harbor entrance
• An extensive low obstacle formed of stakes, stumps, or the like, connected by wires
• (graph measure) In graph theory, entanglement of a directed graph is a number measuring how strongly the cycles of the graph are intertwined