Definitions of “Ennui”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The feeling of being bored by something tedious
• Listlessness and dissatisfaction resulting from lack of interest
• A feeling of utter weariness and discontent resulting from satiety or lack of interest
• Weariness and dissatisfaction with life that results from a loss of interest or sense of excitement
• (sonnet) `Ennui` is a sonnet by Sylvia Plath published for the first time in November 2006 in the online literary journal Blackbird
• (Frankenstein) boredom, weariness, dissatisfaction with life (weariness and dissatisfaction resulting from inactivity or lack of interest