English (Crossword clue)
We found 5 answers for “English” .This page shows answers to the clue English, followed by ten definitions like “Of or pertaining to England, or to its inhabitants”, “Referring to riding with English tack and attire” and “Belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in”. A synonym for English is British.
Definitions of “English”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in
• A kind of printing type, in size between Pica and Great Primer
• Early renaissance (Tudor) has strong vertical lines
• There were three periods of English gothic architecture
• An Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch
• Of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture
• A betting game or a score-oriented competition played between groups of 3
• English is a term used to denote someone or something from England
• Of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people
• Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants
A further 11 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “English”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “English”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 5 answers for the crossword clue English . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue English yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.ITI..” will find “BRITISH”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “English”