Definitions of “Either”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• One of two; the one or the other
• Formerly, also, each of any number
• Properly used of two things
• One or the other of two: You may sit at either end of the table
• (conj. Either) precedes two, or more, coordinate words or phrases
• After a negative statement used as an intensive meaning something like `likewise` or `also`
• Each of two; the one and the other: There are trees on either side of the river