Definitions of “Dunes”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Ridges or mounds of loose, wind-blown material, usually sand
• Dunes are low hills of sand accumulated on the sea-coasts of Holland
• A type of bed form indicating significant sediment transport over a sandy seabed
• (Van Gogh painting) Coprinellus micaceus is a very common edible mushroom worldwide
• Accumulations of windblown sand on the BACKSHORE, usually in the form of small hills or ridges