Doughnut (Crossword clue)
We found 6 answers for “Doughnut” .This page shows answers to the clue Doughnut, followed by 8 definitions like “A small ring-shaped friedcake”, “Anything shaped like a thick ring” and “A doughnut or donut (t or t”.
Definitions of “Doughnut”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A doughnut or donut (t or t
• Doughnut is British slang for a fool
• Donut a small ring-shaped friedcake
• A ring of wedges that supports a string of pipe or a threaded
• Any dog spinning completely around in a circle before or after an obstacle
• A small cake (usually sweetened) fried in a kettle of boiling lard
• (driving) A doughnut or donut is a maneuver performed while driving a vehicle
• A small cake of sweetened or, sometimes, unsweetened dough fried in deep fat, typically shaped like a ring or
• A venturi system that creates a draft with jets of water that draws the molten slag from the spout and to the sluiceway
More crossword answersWe found 6 answers for the crossword clue Doughnut . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Doughnut yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Doughnut”