Definitions of “Dot”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (dot) a small spot.
• Department of Transportation
• Dot is slang for to hit, punch
• The smallest element of a halftone
• To mark with dots or small spots
• A very small circular shape
• Designating optical tracker
• Abbreviation for directly observed therapy
• Acronym for 'Deformable Object Technology'
• See the Designated Order Turnaround
A further 23 definitions can be found on Encyclo