Definitions of “Dolmen”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• It remains unclear when, why, and by whom the earliest dolmens were made
• A prehistoric megalith typically having two upright stones and a capstone
• A structure usually regarded as a tomb, consisting of two or more large
• Prehistoric megalith in the form of a chamber built of three or more large upright stone slabs
• Cromlech a prehistoric megalithic tomb typically having two large upright stones and a capstone
• Prehistoric monument usually consisting of several great stone slabs set edgewise in the earth to support a flat stone