Dissimulate (Crossword clue)
We found one answer for “Dissimulate” .This page shows answers to the clue Dissimulate, followed by 7 definitions like “Feigning; simulating”, “To dissemble; to feign” and “To pretend; to feign”.
Definitions of “Dissimulate”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To pretend; to feign
• Hide feelings from other people
• Hide from others, as of feelings
• Hide (feelings) from other people
• (Intelligent words) hide feelings from other people
• To conceal one's true motives, thoughts, etc., by some pretense
• To disguise one's intentions, for example, under a feigned appearance
• To disguise, or to hide, true feelings, thoughts, or intentions from other people
More crossword answersWe found one answer for the crossword clue Dissimulate . A further 2 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Dissimulate yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Dissimulate”