Disintegration (Crossword clue)
We found 9 answers for “Disintegration” .This page shows answers to the clue Disintegration, followed by ten definitions like “In a decomposed state”, “Total destruction” and “Another term for fragmentation”. Synonyms for Disintegration are for example breakup, crumbling and destruction. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Disintegration”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Another term for fragmentation
• Weathering by mechanical processes
• Separation into component parts
• The act or process of disintegrating
• Disorganization of psychic and behavioral processes
• The process by which anything is disintegrated
• Disintegration A lack of integrity or entireness
• (Noun) The breaking up of something into pieces
• Loss or separation of the component parts of a substance
• The wearing away or falling to pieces of rocks or strata, produced by atmospheric action, frost
Synonyms of “Disintegration”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Disintegration”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
breakup, crumbling, destruction, division and pounding.
More crossword answersWe found 9 answers for the crossword clue Disintegration . A further 5 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Disintegration yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.EAK..” will find “BREAKUP” and “C.UMBLI..” will find “CRUMBLING”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Disintegration”