Discriminating (Crossword clue)
We found 14 answers for “Discriminating” .This page shows answers to the clue Discriminating, followed by 7 definitions like “Marking a difference”, “Differential, as a tariff” and “Differentiating; analytical”. Synonyms for Discriminating are for example astute, eagle-eyed and judicious. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Discriminating”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Differentiating; analytical
• Possessing distinctive features
• Noting differences or distinctions with nicety
• Able to identify subtle differences and appreciate good quality or taste
• (Intelligent words) showing or indicating careful judgment and discernment
• Used to describe tariffs that are set at different rates for different importers
• Having excellent taste or judgment: a discriminating interior designer
• Showing or indicating careful judgment and discernment especially in matters of taste
Synonyms of “Discriminating”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Discriminating”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
astute, eagle-eyed, judicious, perceptive, sensitive and shrewd.
More crossword answersWe found 14 answers for the crossword clue Discriminating . A further 13 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Discriminating yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.TU..” will find “ASTUTE” and “E.GLE-EY..” will find “EAGLE-EYED”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Discriminating”