Definitions of “Detective”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A police officer who investigates crimes
• Investigator 2 tec a police officer who investigates crimes
• One who business it is so detect criminals or discover matters of secrecy
• The wrongly accused suspect at whom circumstantial evidence points
• A detective is an investigator, either a member of a law enforcement agency or a private person
• An investigator engaged or employed in obtaining information not easily available to the public
• A member of the police force or a private investigator whose function is to obtain information and evidence