Definitions of “Dessert”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Cake, pie, fruit, pudding, ice cream, etc
• A serving of fresh fruit after the main course of a meal
• Sweet 1 afters a dish served as the last course of a meal
• A service of pastry, fruits, or sweetmeats, at the close of a feast or entertainment
• Dessert (t) is a typically sweet course that concludes an evening meal
• Pudding (also called dessert here so people would know what you mean)
• (di-ZERT) - Meaning a usually sweet food served as the final course of a meal