Definitions of “Defame”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To render infamous; to bring into disrepute
• Charge falsely or with malicious intent
• To attack someone, or someone`s reputation, character
• To charge someone falsely or with malicious intent
• To harm or destroy the good fame or reputation of
• Slander charge falsely or with malicious intent
• To attack the good name or reputation of, as by uttering or publishing maliciously or falsely anything injurious