Decree (Crossword clue)
We found 23 answers for “Decree” .This page shows answers to the clue Decree, followed by ten definitions like “Order given by authorityÂ ”, “Scottish equivalent of an English Judgment” and “Is the final order of the court in many states”. Synonyms for Decree are for example act, bill and decision. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Decree”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Is the final order of the court in many states
• An order of the Court in proceedings commenced by petition
• In law, a ruling given by a court, especially a divorce
• (Intelligent words) a legally binding command or decision
• A determination or judgment of an umpire on a case submitted to him
• An order entered by the court that sets forth the judge s decision
• (Belgium) For other uses of the term decree, see: Decree
• A decision, order, or sentence, given in a cause by a court of equity or admiralty
• An order from one having authority, deciding what is to be done by a subordinate
• Order of the court. A final decree fully and finally disposes of litigation
A further 12 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 23 answers for the crossword clue Decree . A further 46 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Decree yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A...” will find “ACT” and “B...” will find “BILL”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Decree”