Decline (Crossword clue)
We found 48 answers for “Decline” .This page shows answers to the clue Decline, followed by ten definitions like “A gradual decrease”, “Of nouns, pronouns” and “To run through from first to last”. A synonym for Decline is decadence.
BOW OUT (3,3)
OPT OUT (3,3)
PASS UP (4,2)
GO SOUTH (2,5)
Definitions of “Decline”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To run through from first to last
• (Verb) To become weaker or smaller
• A falling off; a tendency to a worse state
• A condition inferior to an earlier condition
• Change toward something smaller or lower
• Used as a specific term to mean Tuberculosis - May
• A gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
• A gradual sinking and wasting away of the physical faculties
• Declination a condition inferior to an earlier condition
• A term used to describe the appearance of a tree showing signs of stress
Synonyms of “Decline”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Decline”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 48 answers for the crossword clue Decline . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Decline yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “D.CADEN..” will find “DECADENCE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Decline”