Definitions of “Decipher”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To find out, so as to be able to make known the meaning of
• To translate from secret characters or ciphers into intelligible terms
• To make out the meaning of (poor or partially obliterated writing
• DECIPHER is a web-based resource and database of genomic variation data from analysis of patient DNA
• To interpret by the use of a key, as something written in cipher: to decipher a secret message
• To discover the meaning of (anything obscure or difficult to trace or understand): to decipher hieroglyphics