Cube (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Cube”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Cut into small (about 1/2") cubes
• Cut into small, straight-sided cubes
• A hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
• (algebra) In arithmetic and algebra
• A regular solid body, with six equal square sides
• A solid figure bounded by 6 congruent squares
• A block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
• A solid figure with six congruent square faces Examples
• It has a solid shape, it has six square sides which are all the same size
• The Platonic solid that has a square for every one of its six faces
A further 13 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Cube . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Cube yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C...” will find “CHOP” and “C.T ..” will find “CUT UP”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Cube”