Crossover (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Crossover” .This page shows answers to the clue Crossover, followed by ten definitions like “A genotype resulting from crossing over”, “(genetic algorithm) In genetic algorithms” and “The step used by skaters as they negotiate the curves”.
Definitions of “Crossover”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The step used by skaters as they negotiate the curves
• A bridge or other structure for crossing over a river
• 1) A route leading from one side of the stage to the other
• A term used to describe the effect of ink from an image
• The motion of crossing one leg/skate in front of another
• A circuit that divides the frequency spectrum into two or more parts
• The Rainbow Lorikeet (Trichoglossus haematodus, nominate race T
• A component that divides an audio signal into two or more ranges by frequency
• Protein motif that describes the connection between strands in a parallel beta sheet
• Image that continues from one page of a publication across the gutter to the opposite page
A further 20 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Crossover . A further 9 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Crossover yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Crossover”