Definitions of “Crook”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Sick, or badly made
• A bishop`s staff of office
• Ill, badly made, substandard
• To turn from a straight line
• In brass musical instruments
• The hooked part of anything
• A person given to fraudulent practices
• A long staff with one end being hook shaped
• A small tube, usually curved, applied to a trumpet
• A bent or curved implement, piece, appendage, etc.
A further 14 definitions can be found on Encyclo