Definitions of “Corroboration”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A corroboratory fact, statement, etc
• Additional strengthening evidenceÂ
• The act of corroborating, strengthening, or confirming
• Confirmation that some fact or statement is true
• Corroboration The confirmation (of a statement, etc
• Evidence by one person confirming that of another or supporting evidence
• The process of checking whether a model agrees with available evidence about the ecosystem or processes it represents