Correct (Crossword clue)
We found 48 answers for “Correct” .This page shows answers to the clue Correct, followed by 7 definitions like “Make right or correct”, “Socially right or correct” and “To set or make true, accurate, or right”. Synonyms for Correct are for example accurate, exact and precise. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
EN REGLE (2,5)
SET RIGHT (3,5)
ON THE BEAM (2,3,4)
RED PENCIL (3,6)
Definitions of “Correct”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To set or make true, accurate, or right
• To scold, rebuke, or punish in order to improve
• To bring back, or attempt to bring back, to propriety in morals
• To make right; to bring to the standard of truth, justice
• In accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure
• Translations for „correct“ Become a Premium Member today! See under honest
• To point out or mark the errors in: The teacher corrected the examination papers
• A wine that tastes as it should (by definition) according to the types of grapes used and the region it is from
More crossword answersWe found 48 answers for the crossword clue Correct . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Correct yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.CURA..” will find “ACCURATE” and “E.A..” will find “EXACT”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Correct”