Definitions of “Corny”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Containing corn; tasting well of malt
• Strong, stiff, or hard, like a horn
• Mawkishly sentimental:a corny soap opera
• (muesli bar) Corny is the brand name of granola bars
• Old-fashioned, trite, or lacking in subtlety:corny jokes
• Corny is slang for trite or banal Corny is slang for sentimental or mawkish
• Platitudinal dull and tiresome but with pretensions of significance or originality