Definitions of “Contra”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A Latin adverb and preposition, signifying against, contrary
• Short form of contrarevolucionario (counterrevolutionary)
• Circular, for an indefinite number of couples (`round` dances)
• The Latin term 'Contra' means, in a UK legal context: 'to the contrary'
• When an entry into or withdrawal from a bookkeeping account is made to cancel out an earlier one
• Against; in opposition or contrast to: Consider the problems of the teenager contra those of the adult