Definitions of “Constraint”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Something that constrains
• The condition of being constrained
• A device that stops something from moving
• The state of being physically constrained
• The use of force to influence or to prevent an action
• Unnatural restraint in manner, conversation, etc.
• (classical mechanics) In classical mechanics
• (computer-aided design) In engineering design
• The act of constraining, or the state of being constrained
• Usually this is a relation of the form of an inequality
A further 10 definitions can be found on Encyclo