Definitions of “Consent”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Agreement or sympathy in feeling or thought
• New Criminal Law Review (2009)
• Is a type of permit or authorisation
• To agree in sentiment, opinion, etc.
• A serious, determined, and free use of these powers
• Correspondence in parts, qualities, or operations
• See Authorization, and also see Informed Consent
• (Scientific terms) give an affirmative reply to
• Agree to something. Or give permission for something to be done
• Consent is agreement or permission to do or allow something
A further 18 definitions can be found on Encyclo