Confederacy (Crossword clue)
We found 5 answers for “Confederacy” .This page shows answers to the clue Confederacy, followed by 8 definitions like “A term for Confederate States of America”, “A group of persons, parties, states, etc” and “A combination of persons for unlawful purposes”.
Definitions of “Confederacy”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A combination of persons for unlawful purposes
• An alliance between persons, parties, states, etc
• A combination of two or more persons to commit an unlawful act
• A league or compact between two or more persons, bodies of men
• The persons, bodies, states, or nations united by a league
• In US history, popular name for the Confederate States of America
• The 11 southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
• Confederate States the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
• An agreement between two or more states or nations by which they unite for their mutual protection and good
More crossword answersWe found 5 answers for the crossword clue Confederacy . A further 17 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Confederacy yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Confederacy”