Definitions of “Concierge”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A hotel employee who provides additional advice
• One who keeps the entrance to an edifice, public or private
• A member of a hotel staff in charge of special services for guests
• An employee stationed in an apartment house lobby who screens visitors
• A concierge (kɔ̃sjɛʁʒ) is an employee of an apartment building
• (esp. in France) a person who has charge of the entrance of a building and is often the owner's representative