Commencement (Crossword clue)
We found 26 answers for “Commencement” .This page shows answers to the clue Commencement, followed by 7 definitions like “The first existence of anything”, “An act or instance of commencing” and “The act of starting something”. A synonym for Commencement is opening.
Definitions of “Commencement”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The act of starting something
• The time at which something begins
• The day on which this ceremony takes place
• An academic exercise in which diplomas are conferred
• Graduation ceremony, usually held in May or June at the end of the academic year
• Commencement ceremony an academic exercise in which diplomas are conferred
• The day when degrees are conferred by colleges and universities upon students and others
• The ceremony of conferring degrees or granting diplomas at the end of the academic year
Synonyms of “Commencement”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Commencement”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 26 answers for the crossword clue Commencement . A further 29 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Commencement yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “O.ENI..” will find “OPENING”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Commencement”