Definitions of “colonoscope”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A flexible, lighted instrument used to view the inside of the colon
• A long, flexible instrument used during a colonoscopy examination
• A thin, tube-like instrument used to examine the inside of the colon
• Colonoscope: A flexible, lighted instrument used to view the inside of the colon
• An elongated fiberoptic endoscope for examining the entire colon from cecum to rectum
• A flexible, lighted, tubular instrument using fiber optics to permit visualization of the colon
• (ko-lon´o-skōp) an elongated flexible endoscope for visual examination of the entire colon