Coerce (Crossword clue)
We found 8 answers for “Coerce” .This page shows answers to the clue Coerce, followed by ten definitions like “To compel or enforce”, “To dominate or control, esp” and “Etymology: from about 1451”. Synonyms for Coerce are for example browbeat, bully and compel. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Coerce”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Etymology: from about 1451
• To compel or constrain to any action
• To dominate, restrain, or control forcibly
• Compel to force to make obedientÂ
• To cause to do through pressure or necessity
• To restrain by force, especially by law or authority
• Hale to cause to do through pressure or necessity
• To compel by force, intimidation, or authority, esp
• To bring about by force or threat or necessity, by physical
• To force or cause to act or think in a certain way by use of pressure
More crossword answersWe found 8 answers for the crossword clue Coerce . A further 16 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Coerce yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.OWBE..” will find “BROWBEAT” and “B.L..” will find “BULLY”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Coerce”