Claim (Crossword clue)
We found 22 answers for “Claim” .This page shows answers to the clue Claim, followed by ten definitions like “A demand for something as due”, “The thing claimed or demanded” and “A demand especially in the phrase”. Synonyms for Claim are for example accusation, allege and assert. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Claim”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A demand especially in the phrase
• An established or recognized right
• An informal right to something
• (v./.) To assert; to maintain
• A right to claim or demand something
• Demand for something as rightful or due
• (patent) In a patent or patent application
• A request for payment under a dental benefit plan
• Claim is British slang for to grab hold of someone
• An assertion that something is true or factual
A further 25 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Claim”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Claim”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
accusation, allege, assert, assertion, charge, contend, contention, declare, maintain and title.
More crossword answersWe found 22 answers for the crossword clue Claim . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Claim yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.CUSATI..” will find “ACCUSATION” and “A.LE..” will find “ALLEGE”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Claim”