Definitions of “Circumpolar”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Located or found throughout a polar region
• Applied to stars that revolve around the pole without setting
• Refers to a distribution area that circles either the north pole or south pole
• Circumpolar Located or living around or near one or both poles of earth or another planet
• (of a celestial body) continually visible above the horizon during the entire 360 degrees of daily travel
• Denotes an object near a celestial pole that never dips below the horizon as Earth rotates and thus does not rise or set