Cinderella (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Cinderella” .This page shows answers to the clue Cinderella, followed by ten definitions like “(sports) In sports”, “(Ashton) This version of the Cinderella ballet” and “Cinderella, or The Little Glass Slipper (Cendrillon”.
Definitions of “Cinderella”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Cinderella, or The Little Glass Slipper (Cendrillon
• Traditional European fairy tale, of which about 700 versions exist
• (software) Cinderella is a proprietary interactive geometry software
• Cinderella is London Cockney rhyming slang for the nose (smeller)
• (musical) Rodgers and Hammerstein`s Cinderella is a musical written for television
• Heroine of a European folktale, the theme of which appears in numerous stories worldwide
• (Fitinhof-Schell) Cinderella (aka Zolushka) is a ballet-féerie in three acts
• A woman whose merits were not been recognized but who then achieves sudden success and recognition
• (italics) the tale itself, the earliest version of which is in Chinese and dates from the 9th century a
• Cinderella is a fairy story about an abused scullery girl who lives with her wicked step-mother and two ugly step-sisters
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Cinderella . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Cinderella yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Cinderella”