Christopher (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Christopher” .This page shows answers to the clue Christopher, followed by 7 definitions like “Antipope from 903 to 904”, “Died a.d. c250, Christian martyr” and “Christopher is an English name for boys”.
Definitions of “Christopher”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Christopher is an English name for boys
• A masculine name; from a Greek word meaning `Christ-bearer
• Christian martyr and patron saint of travellers (3rd century)
• A male given name: from a Greek word meaning “Christ-bearer
• Saint Christopher Christian martyr and patron saint of travellers (3rd century)
• The Christopher was an English warship of 300 tons displacement in service around 1338
• (Kovacevich) Metropolitan Christopher (Митрополит Христофор
• Christopher is the English version of a Europe-wide name derived from the Greek name Χριστόφορος (Christóforos)
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Christopher . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Christopher yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Christopher”