Definitions of “Chickadee”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any of seven North American bird species of the genus Parus
• Any of various small gray-and-black songbirds of North America
• Any of various small grey-and-black songbirds of North America
• A small bird, the blackcap titmouse (Parus atricapillus)
• The USS Chickadee was an American Auk Class minesweeper of 890 tons displacement launched in 1942
• The chickadees are a group of North American birds in the tit family included in the genus Poecile