Chantilly (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Chantilly” .This page shows answers to the clue Chantilly, followed by 4 definitions like “Sweetened whipped cream”, “(sometimes l.c.) Also calleda delicate silk” and “This is a name for sweetened whipped cream flavored with vanilla”.
Definitions of “Chantilly”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• This is a name for sweetened whipped cream flavored with vanilla
• A town in N France, N of Paris: lace manufacture
• A soft-paste porcelain factory on the Prince de Condé's estate near Paris
• Residential town and tourist centre, Oise département, Picardie région
• (Montross, Virginia) Chantilly is a historic archaeological site located near Montross
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Chantilly . A further 18 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Chantilly yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Chantilly”