Cesspool (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Cesspool”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Cesspit a covered cistern
• A cistern in the course, or the termination, of a drain
• A watertight chamber in which sewage effluent is collected
• Any place of moral filth or immorality: a cesspool of iniquity
• A cistern, well, or pit for retaining the sediment of a drain or for receiving the sewage from a house
More crossword answersWe found 4 answers for the crossword clue Cesspool . A further 2 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Cesspool yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Cesspool”