Definitions of “Catalan”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Catalan Names of months and days in Catalan
• A native or inhabitant of Catalonia
• Relating to or characteristic of the Catalan language
• Synonym for the grape varieties Catawba, Mazuelo and Monastrell
• Relating to or denoting or characteristic of Catalonia or its inhabitants
• (crater) This is a somewhat irregular crater, although in general form it is circular
• The Romance language spoken in Catalonia in eastern Spain (related to Spanish and Occitan)