Casual (Crossword clue)
We found 27 answers for “Casual” .This page shows answers to the clue Casual, followed by ten definitions like “Not showing effort or strain”, “Hasty and without attention to detail” and “An introduced plant which has not become established”. Synonyms for Casual are for example apathetic, blasé and cool. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Casual”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Marked by blithe unconcern
• Not showing effort or strain
• Hasty and without attention to detail
• An introduced plant which has not become established
• An essay written in a familiar, often humorous style
• Cursory hasty and without attention to detail
• Employed in a specified capacity from time to time
• Without or seeming to be without plan or method
• Seen occasionally, but not regularly occurring in a region
• Adj. defining something that happens by chance, without being foreseen
A further 6 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Casual”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Casual”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
apathetic, blasé, cool, detached, dispassionate, free, imperturbable, indifferent, laid-back, offhand, relaxed, unattached, unconcerned and uninterested.
More crossword answersWe found 27 answers for the crossword clue Casual . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Casual yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.ATHET..” will find “APATHETIC” and “B.AS..” will find “BLASÉ”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Casual”