Definitions of “Bureaucrat”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Administrative official an official of a bureaucracy
• (Literary terms) a nonelective government official
• An official who works by fixed routine without exercising intelligent judgment
• An official who, too often, works by a fixed routine without exercising intelligent judgment
• A bureaucrat is a member of a bureaucracy and can compose the administration of any organization of any size
• Usually a government official who is rigidly devoted to the details of administrative procedures rather than to executing practical applications