Brine (Crossword clue)
We found 5 answers for “Brine” .This page shows answers to the clue Brine, followed by ten definitions like “Mixture of salt and water”, “Water saturated with salt” and “So called from their saltness”. Synonyms for Brine are grit and sea water.
Definitions of “Brine”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• So called from their saltness
• (The Tempest) water full of salt
• (brand) Warrior Sports, Inc
• A saturated solution of sodium chloride
• A solution of common salt and water
• The ocean; the water of an ocean, sea, or salt lake
• Water saturated or strongly impregnated with salt
• Water saturated or strongly inpregnated with salt
• A strong solution of salt and water used for pickling
• A salt, water, and seasonings solution used to preserve foods
A further 18 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 5 answers for the crossword clue Brine . A further 26 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Brine yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “G...” will find “GRIT” and “S.A WAT..” will find “SEA WATER”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Brine”