Definitions of “Bribe”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To give a bribe to a person
• To gain by a bribe; of induce as by a bribe
• Make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
• Payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment
• A payment made to person, often a government official such as a customs officer
• The gift or promise which is accepted of some advantage as the inducement for some illegal act or omission