Brazier (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Brazier” .This page shows answers to the clue Brazier, followed by 7 definitions like “A metal pan used to hold incense”, “A metal container holding burning coals or charcoal” and “Large flat pan filled with coals, used as a heater”. A synonym for Brazier is coppersmith.
Definitions of “Brazier”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Large flat pan filled with coals, used as a heater
• A bronze container filled with hot coals, used for heating rooms
• A metal receptacle for holding live coals or other fuel
• Large metal container in which coal or charcoal is burned
• Brasier large metal container in which coal or charcoal is burned
• A brazier r is a container for fire, generally taking the form of an upright standing or hanging metal bowl or box
• (hieroglyph) The Ancient Egyptian Brazier hieroglyph is Gardiner sign listed number Q7 for the cooking brazier
• A simple cooking device consisting of a container of live coals covered by a grill or thin metal top upon which the food
Synonyms of “Brazier”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Brazier”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Brazier . A further 2 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Brazier yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C.PPERSMI..” will find “COPPERSMITH”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Brazier”