Definitions of “Bowing”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The act or art of managing the bow in playing on stringed instruments
• The individual way of using the bow in playing a stringed instrument
• Obeisance bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame
• In hatmaking, the act or process of separating and distributing the fur or hair by means of a bow
• In music, the term bowing refers to the act or art of managing the bow in playing on stringed instruments
• Bowing (also called stooping) is the act of lowering the torso and head as a social gesture in direction to another person or symbol